Comment on page
AssetMantle Network $MNTL
How to stake $MNTL on StrataOne
What is Asset Mantle?
AssetMantle is a multi-tenant NFT marketplace framework that enables creators and collectors to securely mint, own, and trade digital assets on its fast-finality blockchain.
To facilitate the fast buying and selling of NFTs in a frictionless manner whilst providing creators the unparalleled flexibility of setting multiple attributes, mutable metadata, and more, the Mantle team is launching MantlePlace.
The $MNTL token is required as a deposit to create on-chain governance proposals. Token holders can then vote on these proposals with their staked $MNTL.
AssetMantle’s sovereign chain, MantleChain, runs on the Tendermint core, a DPoS (Delegated Proof-of-Stake) based pBFT (Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance) consensus engine.
The token holders can participate in securing the chain by delegating their tokens to validators of their choice. The delegators will then be incentivized for active participation in the consensus through their selected validators or risk slashing in case of malicious behavior by the same.
$MNTL will be used to pay for transaction fees, platform commission, and creator royalties. The token will also be used for the curation of the platform (via curation DAO), which plays an integral role in an NFT marketplace governance.
The token distribution is strategized to create sustainable growth and augment ecosystem engagements.
The $MNTL distribution is designed in a way to have 50% of the supply governed by the community to incentivize the ecosystem supporters in form of MantleDrops and also reward the MantlePlace stakeholders.
The total supply at genesis will be 300 million tokens and it would follow a two-year halving inflation schedule according to the distribution as detailed below:
What is Mantle Builder? In Mantle Builder creators can quickly create an NFT store for their unique collections using existing templates or from scratch.
What is Mantle Place? The comprehensive marketplace where you can buy NFTs made by various artists worldwide or list your own subjects of NFT art for sale.
How Long Does The Unbounding Period take?
To get your staked tokens back you should undelegate them, after which the unbonding period starts. Unbonding takes 21 days, which means that your delegated tokens will be available for transactions only after that period. Rewards don’t accrue during this time frame.
HOW TO STAKE $MNTL
There are three options you might stake MNTL through:
- Asset Mantle wallet: to stake MNTL you should sign into a wallet via any of the options, namely Keplr wallet, Ledger, Keystore file, MNTL address, or you may create a wallet from scratch. Having entered the wallet and replenished your balance with MNTL you can stake your tokens following Staking Tab.
Note that there is no minimum staking amount.
How to stake $MNTL on StrataOne Network
Staking AssetMantle can be done in 7 steps:
- 2.Sign in with your Keplr Wallet
- 3.Find the staking section
- 4.Choose your preferred validator
- 5.Delegate your funds
- 6.Approve the transaction in your wallet
- 7.Check your staking re-ward
Step-wise method on hpow to stake.
Step 2 – Sign in with your Keplr Wallet
- 1.Click on Continue and you will get access to your MantleWallet. Here you will get an overview of your AssetMantle Token and its vesting status.
- 2.Click on Staking which is situated on the top right of the webpage.
You will see a list of different validators, including their Voting Power and the Commission they claim.
Select the validator you want and click on Actions.
- 1.After you have selected your validator, click Delegate.
- 2.Enter the desired amount you want to stake with this validator.
- 3.Click Submit.
- 1.Set your gas fees (default average is enough).
- 2.Click Approve in your Kelpr Wallet.
- 3.Voilà, you did it! Your $MNTL tokens are staked
Could not load image
On this dashboard, you get an overview of your delegated $MNTL and the rewards they are earning.
When you want to claim your rewards, simply click Claim and the rewards will be transferred to your wallet.
Staking $MNTL through Keplr Wallet is an easy process and can be done in 6 easy steps. AssetMantle offers a very high staking APR that can make it profitable to stake if the team is able to keep the token price stable.